Monday 27 January 2014

Black Sparkle! A Review Of The Black Sequin Shift Dress By Yours Clothing

Towards the end of last year there were a series of fabulous parties, events and friendly gatherings that took place. One thing that we all like to do when meeting our friends for dinner, heading to a party or when we hit the clubs is to look glamours. I am a firm believer that you can't go wrong when you have a bit of sparkle in your wardrobe, and it was this need for something that glimmers which had me picking up the Black Sequin Shift Dress from Yours Clothing.

What drew me to this one is the simplicity in it's style. Sometimes I like to look glammed up but not to the point of being over dressed. I loved the length of this one as it just skims the knees and clings in all the right places, showcasing my curves and concealing the areas I'd rather cover up. The material is soft and extremely comfortable to wear and I think it's one that can be worn at any special occasion or fun night out.


The dress has a cut out in the back which nicely covers the back band of your bra offering another dimension to the design and giving it that little something extra. I decided to also pick up the Cap Sleeve Jersey Shrug With Seam Detailing  from Yours Clothing to pair with this one. As some of you may know I feel more comfortable with the tops of my arms covered and I also thought it might make the dress a little warmer during the cold holiday season. The shrug is a silky soft material that slips on really nicely and feels great on. 



I decided to wear this one with a pair of the Black Ruched Hem Leggings they sell also. These feel fantastic on, are fantastic quality and make for a great staple piece in any wardrobe. And even better news, you can buy two pairs for just £16 or one for £10


Stock Image Courtesy Of Yours Clothing

You could pair this one with tights or of course wear on it's own. For me I was aiming for a classic all in black look with a silver accessories. Heeled lace pumps finished off the look and I have to say I have worn this dress a couple of times now and it always looks fantastic on. As a side note this one washes really well also. 


Stock Image Courtesy Of Yours Clothing

This one is also available in gold and is currently on sale reduced from a fantastic £35 down to £15 so be sure to pick up yours before all the available sizes run out!

www.yoursclothing.co.uk



4 comments:

  1. The dress is dazzling, as is your smile! x
    Just Me Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks honey that's so sweet x

      I love this one! I thought about getting the gold too but I think i'll stick to the black one.

      Delete
  2. Love the dress you really suit it hun
    i am a Michael Jackson fan too haha xx
    theinkedblonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun really appreciate that :)

      Lol I'm a pretty massive fan as it goes lol did you see the post I made about our new t-shirt available at www.king-of-shop.com ?

      Delete