Friday 28 February 2014

Fashion World Red Carpet Challenge!

Every woman likes to look her best and when it comes to red carpet looks we take no exception! When Fashion World reached out to me and asked me to take part in a recent blogger challenge I jumped at the chance!

The challenge was to select a dress and shrug that you would like to wear on the red carpet. With a careful selection to chose from I knew I wanted something from the Claire Richards collection! 

As we've had such a long and drab winter my selection was something bright and colourful. 
I absolutely fell in love with the Prom dress in the collection as it has a look that lends itself to the vintage style that I absolutely adore! This dress made me feel so feminine and dainty and the beautiful flowers that accent the garment add that touch of sunshine that we've been missing at the moment. With the Grammys, Brits, Baftas and Several other award shows that have taken place recently I got to thinking about how I would wear this gorgeous number. 




I love the sweetheart neckline of the dress and it hugs in all the right places. A snug fit around the bust and waist and a gentle flare over the hips gives such a comfortable fit. I decided to add pearl bracelets and white hair roses to add to that girly but elegant feel. If I had decided to wear my hair down I would have worn a cluster of hair flowers to add that little something extra.




If I were to wear this dress without the pink cardigan from the Claire Richards collection I may have paired this one with a pink cinch belt and maybe some white heels.

My usual thing to do when it comes to such a colourful number is to wear black heels with a black clutch bag just to add that little touch of sophistication to an otherwise really fun piece.

I find that many women decide to dress in a way that can sometimes be older than their age when it comes to red carpet looks. As I'm still in my mid twenties I wanted to go with something more fun and fresh that would lend itself to the current trend of pastels and flowers.

There are so many gorgeous dresses in the current collection by Claire Richards that you are simply spoilt for choice! 

Doesn't she look fabulous in this one?

Stock image Courtesy Of Fashion World 

I already have my eye on many other dresses. Check out the collection and see for yourself: www.fashionworld.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment