Thursday 26 November 2015

The Perfect Coat - A Curvissa Review


*This coat was a gifted item

The hardest part about this time of year is the randomly changing weather. Now anyone who knows me will know that I'm a true summer baby, not only was I born slap bang in the middle of July I absolutely adore hot and sunny days. I'm really not a fan of the winter, I'm one of those people who pretty much feels the cold before everyone else and I always struggle when it comes to finding fun and comfortable winter clothes that are practical.



Recently I was contacted by the lovely team at Curvissa. They were running a campaign about winter coats and when they offered me the chance to review one I jumped at it! Now when it comes to my outer wear I usually have two primary thoughts, can I wear this coat with thick and warm jumpers, and will I be able to zip it up over my bust and still maintain a tailored fit? 


I tend to look for black winter coats when shopping this time of year. I love to bring colour into my winter wardrobe but I feel with jackets and coats I prefer simple staple colours that can work with the majority of the items in my wardrobe. What first caught my eye when I saw the Belted Short Coat was the contrast in fabrics between the sleeves, collar and main bodice of the coat. I find that this gives a little added edge to a simple silhouette and is in keeping with many of the styles out on the high street at the moment. What I really like about this one is even with sweaters and such, my curves are still accentuated in this coat and that with layers it doesn't look bulked out and tent-like. 


Winter is well and truly here so be sure to stay warm and wrap up well! There are some amazing new options out there so take a look at the coats available from Curvissa, there's something to suit everyone!

  Remember whatever you wear, feel fabulous in it and wear it with a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment