Sunday 28 December 2014

Luscious Lexi - An Elomi Review

Hi everyone I hope all is well and I hope you had an amazing Christmas with the people you love. The past couple of weeks has been crazy for me with long and tiresome work demands and the run-up to the holidays. I'm sorry things have been quiet here on the blog recently. I have some cool looks to share with you and some interesting developments which are happening with the blog behind the scenes, all will be revealed soon.

I was recently sent the most gorgeous lingerie set to review, the lovely team over at Bras and Honey sent me the gorgeous Elomi Lexi; I have to say as this is my first time wearing Elomi Lingerie I was really impressed with the quality of the fabric, the fit and the comfort in the set. 


Set modelled by Denise Bidot For Elomi

What first caught my eye about this set was the interesting print. It reminded me of a pine cone with a slight leopard print feel. The lace topped cups also add a little sexiness to the set. The available sizes in this range are M-4XL (Knickers) and bra sizes  34G-HH, 36-42D-HH, 44D-G and 46 D-DD. I find that when you wear sexy underwear you tend to have a different level of confidence when doing your daily routine. Even though no one can see your undergarments beneath your clothes the extra confidence boost can really help throughout the day. 

I got this set in 40HH bra and size 4XL knickers, I could have gone for a 3XL in the knickers but as this was the first Elomi set I was trying I thought it best to go for the 4XL just in case. I have to say that often when I get a new bra set it can feel uncomfortable the first couple of times I wear it, with this set I was pleasantly surprised by how comfortable I felt. The silky soft fabric feels so light and smooth against the skin and my breasts felt secure and supported. 


Stock Image Courtesy Of Elomi

A nice thick back band  makes for a really easy wear with 3 different hook and eye clasps. The thick straps sit nicely against the shoulders and have a soft stretch material which doesn't dig into the skin. I was really surprised about the lace detail on the bra and knickers, the stretch lace looks amazing on and is really soft to the touch. Most lace additions for lingerie carry little or no stretch so this was really nice inclusion not only on the style but the fit. As we women come in so many different variations with shape and size it's nice to see some of the brands really thinking about the smaller details when designing their garments. 

I have worn this set a few times since receiving it and I should note that after several washes the colour is retained with no fading or bobbling of the fabric. I recently previewed the up and coming spring and summer range for Elomi Lingerie at a press event and this set was showcased with the same print but in blue with pink detail it looked amazing! I shall be keeping my eye open for this when it comes out. 

If you would like to try out a set of Elomi Lingerie check out these amazing sites:

No comments:

Post a Comment