Monday 17 March 2014

Snakeskin Wrap Dress - A Pink Clove Review

When I picked up this dress I was lookin for something a bit edgy. No matter what cut or colour, animal prints always add that different kind of flavour to an outfit that a plain print just can't achieve.

The Snakeskin Sleeveless Wrap Dress from Pink Clove was a must have item for me as soon as I saw it. I was looking for something sleek, sexy and fun that could be worn as a casual item or for club wear.



Whenever I buy my dresses I like to think of a least 2 different events where they can be worn. The pale grey tones of this dress would look amazing with jeans, tights, leggings or as a single item. I tend to wear this one with black leggings but I already have plans to wear a white paisley print bandanna in my hair and silver accessories with this one. 

I will be honest though, where the 2 folds of fabric cross over the chest there is a lot of wiggle room in the bust area. If you have a large bust like I do you have to be careful with how you move as it is rather low cut. The fabric feels really light on the skin and it's extremely comfortable. I picked this one up in a 22 and I find that this one has plenty of room and looks good both with and without shapewear. 

I love wrap dresses I find that they feel amazing on and tend to really work well with my shape and style.
As this one is a sleeveless one I tend to wear it with a shrug for evening wear and a cardi or wrap for day time wear. Those of you who are familiar with my blog and my style know that I tend to cover the tops of my arms, not for any particular reason I just feel more comfortable that way.


The lightweight feel of this one would make it great to wear on those warmer days with nothing but a pair of amazing heels to complete the look. If like me you want some extra coverage or you want to make it more of a casual piece then you can add more layers to it with a top and some leggings perhaps. 



Stock Images Courtesy Of Pink Clove

This dress is currently on sale and is an amazing £8 reduced from £18! 

There are so many amazing styles available on the Pink Clove website so check them out no doubt you'll find something you like.

www.pinkclove.co.uk

3 comments:

  1. Cute! I need a good snake print dress!
    http://cherizangelandstyleluvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete