Tuesday 27 January 2015

Luxurious Lingerie! - A Plus Size Lingerie Boutique Review


*This item was gifted to me
P.S Sorry about the quality of the photo, lack of make up and the random plug socket on the floor.

It doesn't matter what your size, shape or age is, all women want and have the right to feel sexy when wearing lingerie. For years I have struggled to find flattering and comfortable lingerie that makes me feel like a million dollars. Recently I was contacted by the Plus Size Lingerie Boutique, this online store has an enormous variety of items to cater for whatever your lingerie needs might be! There's a selection of playful costumes, sweet sets, cute babydolls, hosiery, robes and pretty much everything else in-between.

In the past I had had trouble finding lingerie that not only fit me correctly, housed my breasts and made look sexy. Usually I would have to give up on the idea of owning nice pieces and so I relied very much on nice separates and sleek robes to give me that extra something I was looking for. When I'm looking for nice lingerie to wear I try to look for pieces that initially catch my attention it could be a nice lace detail or a striking colour. Once I have the look I want, I hope to find something that will give me the confidence that all of us women seek in the bedroom department. 

I selected the mesh babydoll to review, available in red or blue in sizes 1x-2x or 3x-4x. As blue is my favourite colour I of course went for that one and in size 3x-4x. As always when selecting underwear or clothing make sure to buy against your measurements so that you get the right size. This is especially import with this kind of item as the set comes with a thong and of course like all underwear the returns policies for such items are a lot tighter than with outer wear for hygiene reasons. 


The babydoll fit me like a glove and the soft chiffon material felt silky soft on the skin. I should note that in my pictures I am wearing this with a bra. Due to the size of my breasts unless a babydoll comes with under wired support which this doesn't I like to feel that extra support. The central panel in the babydoll helps to provide that hour glass illusion we all love and the buttons are just for detail. The blue trim at the hem of the double layered skirt is a really small but really nice detail. When I first tried this on one of the straps unclipped which I thought was quite an interesting detail. If you wear this one to sleep it will feel really comfortable on and provide a lot of wiggle room. If however you want to be more playful when wearing this, the fact that the straps can unclip may make things a little more fun!

I was very impressed with the style and quality of this babydoll and I would most definitely like to get my hands on another piece, maybe a costume or something for the next boudoir style shoot I do or just for fun.
If you feel like picking up something a little naughty and nice check out the site. A large selection of the garments are currently on sale so you can't go wrong. Pick up a bargain and add a little style to your bedroom attire.

Remember whatever you wear, feel fabulous in it and wear it with a smile

1 comment:

  1. Looking HOT Mayah! This piece looks great on you, I love that shade of blue. I think this would make a lovely gift for a lady for Valentines too!

    Laura

    Read my latest post on WhatLauraLoves, I’d love to know what you think!

    ReplyDelete