Friday 14 February 2014

My Pink Clove Summer Wish List

What with the cold and rainy winter slowly dragging on I decided to take my mind off things and look forward to the warm days of the spring and summer. With holidays on the horizon, barbecues, long walks and all the other things we do in the sunshine I have already begun looking online at the looks and styles I might want to wear. The fantastic new range at Pink Clove really caught my eye with the sweet and colourful items in the collection. Here are my top picks from the range and hopefully I'll be able to grab a few of these items in time for the season!


Floral Skater Dress £18


Printed Wrap Maxi Dress £35


Stripe Cut About Longline Tee £18


Pencil Skirt With Floral Print Panel £14


Pink Lace Dress £30

All Stock Images Courtesy Of Pink Clove

I love the soft pinks, striking patterns and great colour combinations. Cool pastels and the classic floral look are in the collection. I have no doubt that some or all of these will end up in my wardrobe at some point!

Check out the website to see what other treats are available:

www.pinkclove.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment