Monday 10 February 2014

Step Into The Spring With Taking Shape

After such a cold and wet winter I for one am happy to be looking forward to spring and summer. We all enjoy picking up bright and fun clothes to wear in the warmer months and the new range from Taking Shape is set to be a really fun and fresh one.

I was given the chance to flip through their look book which features some of the new items that will be making an appearance in their stores and online. The thing that I love about the brand is that they have clothes to suit all shapes in the plus size area and all age groups. This year we are set to see a variety of interesting patterns, prints, and designs and what's more, there will also be a selection of statement jewellery available to accompany your chosen garments. 

I personally hate that we often feel that we have to wear clothes that we have been told best work for us. I say 'why not wear the clothes that make you feel good and put that extra spring in your step?'. Any of you who know my taste in clothing will not be surprised to see me opt for colours and styles that I find interesting and I would encourage you to do the same. If you have a holiday around the corner or you decide to enjoy some of the events and festivals that are set to take place at home, you may want to pick up something from Taking Shape.

Check out some of these sneak peaks:


Bronte Dress £55


Dalmation Dress £55


Hi Lo Top £29, T30518 Cut Out Tunic £25 T60267 Gecko Pant £39

All Stock Images Courtesy Of Taking Shape

With a range of clothes size 14-26 there's a lot to chose from and I can personally say from what I have seen the collection is full of fun and interesting pieces. Block colours which can be matched with other pieces in your wardrobe will be coming as well as some gorgeous dresses in several cuts.

Keep your eyes peeled for future updates on the website. Here you can see the collection available with photos, video clips, style tips and a whole lot more!

www.takingshape.com





No comments:

Post a Comment