Thursday 13 February 2014

PR/Sponser and Advertise


When it comes to your image the most important things you can wear are confidence and a smile!
For many years I have battled with body my body image and self confidence and after a lot of back and forth I have finally decided to be as confident and happy as I can be at any given time. I'm here to share in my experiences and if possible, offer my advise where I can. 

I decided to start my blog after many years struggling to find clothes and styles that made me look and feel fun, confident and sexy. I believe that anyone, no matter what their shape, size or age should be able to look and feel good. My motto when it comes to fashion is:  'if it makes you feel good then wear it!'. Many women struggle with their choices in fashion and have trouble when buying a variety of clothes and products. I feel that I have a duty of care to my female counterparts to share in the information I have gathered in the hopes that they too can enjoy their look and have fun with it too. 

I am a PR/Sponsor Friendly blogger
I would be happy to try out your items and showcase them in a detailed review for my readers. If you feel that there would be any interesting opportunities or offers that my readers may enjoy I would be happy to discuss sharing the information on my blog.

All reviews get promoted on the various social media channels I use which can be located under my blog header. I would also be happy to include your social media and website information on each blog and social media post made.

The products I would be happy to consider for review are:
Plus Size Clothing
Shoes
Accessories
Hair Extensions
Beauty Products and Cosmetics



If you would like to talk to me about anything at all please do contact me. I would be happy to give any fashion and beauty tips and tricks where I can.
I would of course would be open to discussing guest posts, advertising, promotional opportunities and much more.

I hope you enjoy my blog and I look forward to hearing from you soon.



mayahthomas7@gmail.com






No comments: